According to Miami New Times recent article describing humidity as the “soup of the day”, high temperatures in Miami have broken records to 108F. People would say “it is not the heat, it is the humidity” and some experts agree but also say it is actually both. Climate change plays an important role & we will address this in many blogs to come. But today we wanted to do a more simple combination & describe how our customers stay fresh while enjoying a variety of frozen drinks, here are the Best 6 cocktails that you can enjoy during your next visit:
- MANGORITA –@ohmexicorestaurant $14
Jose Cuervo Tequila, Agave Nectar & Mango Mix. Try also the Strawberita & Tamarindo.
- PINA COLADA
An ALL times favorite @Havana1957 $15.95 with house piña colada mix and Bacardí Superior Rum. Try @Barsecco $13 with Don Q. Get it with an Italian twist at @MercatodellaPescheria $12
- Try the delicious mix with Bacardi Coconut @CafeamericanoMiamiBeach $15
- FROZEN COLLECTION @LaCerveceria de Barrio $15
Passion Fruit & also Strawberry, Mango, Tamarindo
- FROSE @Barsecco Brunch Unlimited for only $30 made with vodka, white wine & strawberries.
- DAIQUIRI @Havana1957 $15.95 with triple sec & Bacardi Rum Superior.
Also available @MercatoMiami on Espanola way $12
From Classic to Strawberry & Mango. Also available @CafeamericanoMiamiBeach $15
- Miami Vice @CafeAmericanoMiamiBeach with Bacardi Rum Superior, Strawberry & Pina colada mix.
Reniel Garcia, V&E Beverage Corporate Manager also contributed to this blog.
Photo credits @Verestaurants @FabianaSoares